Filagra CT 100
- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra CT 100 is an innovative form of medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). It is one of the generic medicines manufactured by a renowned pharmaceutical company called Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. This medicine is available in a soft tab that is easy to consume. All you need to do is chew and swallow the pill an hour before sexual activity. Filagra CT 100mg increases the blood supply to the male organ to promote an erection. With this medicine, lovemaking is more pleasurable and satisfactory.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Male Impotence
100mg Sildenafil Citrate is the main drug present in Filagra CT 100mg. Sildenafil Citrate is an FDA-approved drug, which is to be used only after consulting a medical professional. In fact, Sildenafil Citrate is the first recognized medicinal drug approved for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It was actually meant for treating pulmonary hypertension, but during clinical trials, it was found that it is helping men achieve harder and long lasting erection.
- Filagra CT 100mg should be used as directed by your medical advisor and follow all instructions carefully
- It is important that you take a single dose at least one hour before intending to indulge in sexual activity; this allows the drug to work aptly
- One needs to take the dose only when required and once in duration of 24 hours
- Keep a gap of 24 hours between two doses to stay away from overdose and its complications
- Take the whole pill orally with a full glass of water for proper drug absorption
- The drug may lose its effectiveness on crushing, breaking or splitting the pill before consumption
- Try to take the dose on an empty stomach to reap maximum benefits
- Stay away from grapefruits, alcohol and high fat content meal while using this generic ED medicine
- Filagra CT 100mg should be used after talking to your doctor about certain health issues (if any), such as pre-existing chronic illness, medicinal allergy and/or undergoing treatment with prescription or OTC drugs. This can help you utilize the medicine without any health complication or drug reactions.
- Mild dizziness is a common adverse effect of this medicine; hence, it is recommended not to indulge in any risky activities such as driving or operating a machine soon after taking the dose.
- Men who are already under treatment with other anti-impotent drugs, nitrates, alpha-blockers or antidepressants cannot use this generic ED drug. These drugs are incompatible with Sildenafil Citrate and can produce unwanted drug reactions if taken together.
- This ED medicine is not for anyone who is less than 18 years of age. You need to keep the medicine out of the reach and sight of children and women. Also, store the medicine in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. Never use the medicine that has crossed its expiry date.
- Hot flashes
- Nasal congestion
- Upset stomach
- Foggy vision
Filagra CT 100mg may or may not produce the above-mentioned side effects. Other potential side effects of this medicine are chest pain, shortness of breath, skin rashes, and erection that lasts for nearly four hours. Get immediate medical attention if you experience any of these side effects.