Filagra CT 50
- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra CT 50 is an advanced form of medicine used for treating one of the most common sexual diseases called erectile dysfunction (ED). A prominent pharmaceutical corporation called Fortune Healthcare manufactures this generic ED medication. CT stands for chewable tablet, which is to consume and acts fast in order to provide relief from erectile dysfunction and its complications. Filagra CT 50mg augments the blood flow to the sexual organ to encourage rigid and durable erection. With this ED medicine, lovemaking becomes more pleasurable and satisfactory.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
50mg Sildenafil Citrate is the active drug composition of Filagra CT 50mg. Sildenafil Citrate is an FDA-approved drug, which is to be utilized only after speaking to a medical advisor. Factually, Sildenafil Citrate is the first recognized oral drug approved for treating erectile dysfunction. It was meant for controlling the symptoms of pulmonary hypertension, but clinical trials have revealed that it is helping men get harder and durable erections.
- Filagra CT 50mg is ought to be used as instructed by a medical professional and follow all directions carefully
- It is essential that you consume a single dose one hour before intending to make love; this allows the drug to absorb and act properly
- You need to take the dose only once in duration of 24 hours and not more than that
- Consume whole pill orally with a glass of water for proper drug assimilation
- Breaking, splitting, crushing or chewing can decrease the drug’s efficacy, so be careful
- It is found that this ED medicine works best when taken on an empty stomach
- If you take the dose with alcohol, fatty foods and grapefruits, the drug may either lose its efficacy or produce unwanted side effects
- It is important that you talk to your doctor about undergoing treatment with medicines or supplements, past or present medical issues or allergic to any medicines before making use of Filagra CT 50mg. This will help prevent unwanted side effects or medical complications.
- Physicians often recommend men to stay away from outdoor activities such as driving or operating a machine, especially after dosage. That’s because the drug is known to produce mild to moderate dizziness.
- Filagra CT 50mg is not indicated in men who are already under treatment with medications such as nitrates, nitroglycerine, alpha-blockers and antimicrobials. According to pharmacology, these are drugs are incompatible with Sildenafil Citrate.
- Anyone who is under 18 years of age is not allowed to use this potent ED medication. Store the pills away from direct sunlight, heat or moisture. Try to keep the medicine in a safe and secured place, especially away from children.
- Hot flashes
- Runny nose
- Upset stomach
- Blur vision
These are common mild side effects of Filagra CT 50mg, which usually subside as the drug’s effect diminishes. Other side effects associated with this male enhancement pill are chest pain, breathing difficulty, skin rashes or prolonged erection. Call your doctor right away if you experience any of these side effects.