- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra DXT is a dual-acting medicine that is used for the treatment of two debilitating sexual issues viz. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and Premature Ejaculation (PE). A prominent pharmaceutical organization called Fortune Healthcare manufactures Filagra DXT. There is no need of taking two different medicines to overcome ED and PE, as single pill of this medicine will suffice these conditions. This generic medicine increases blood flow to the penile organ and delays semen ejaculation so that you can make love for longer period. Sexual intercourse with this medicine is long-lasting and pleasurable.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and Premature Ejaculation (PE)
100mg Sildenafil Citrate and 30mg Duloxetine are the two active components of Filagra DXT. The Food and Drug Administration approved Sildenafil Citrate and Duloxetine after analyzing their efficacy and safety in treating male impotence and premature ejaculation. Sildenafil Citrate inhibits a specific enzyme called PDE5 in order to increase nitric oxide, a chemical that boosts penile blood flow. Duloxetine is a type of antidepressant that works on certain neurotransmitters to delay ejaculation process.
- Filagra DXT contains two prescription drugs; hence, it is important to use it after talking to a medical professional
- Follow all instructions carefully before and while using this potent ED and PE medicine
- Take the dose at least an hour before intending to indulge in sexual activity
- This medicine will not work if you chew, crush or break the pill before consumption
- Physicians often advise people to take the pill on an empty stomach so that the drug assimilates readily in the bloodstream
- Sildenafil Citrate and Duloxetine may lose their efficacy if Filagra DXT is taken along with alcohol and fatty foods
- Similarly, if it is taken with grapefruits, one may experience unsatisfactory results or unwanted side effects
- To make sure Filagra DXT is safe for use, tell your doctor about the health issues you are suffering from, such as heart disease, brain disorder, liver or kidney dysfunction or blood cancer.
- Also, make sure you talk to a doctor about any kind of medicinal allergy
- More importantly, inform your doctor about the treatment you are undergoing with any prescription or OTC drugs; this will help avert unwanted drug reactions
- Stay away from risky activities that need alertness, such as driving or operating a machine; that’s because this drug may produce mild to moderate dizziness
- Men taking alpha-blockers or nitrates are advised not to use Filagra DXT; such drugs are incompatible with Sildenafil Citrate and Duloxetine
- Never give this medicine to children or women, as it is not designated for them
- Store the pills away from direct sunlight or moisture, instead keep them in a cool, dry place
- Do not use the medicine that has passed its expiry date
- Mild headache
- Hot flashes
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Blur vision
- Upset stomach
These mild side effects often subside as the drug’s effect diminishes. Other side effects associated with this PE and ED medicine are chest pain, prolonged erection, breathlessness, skin rashes and swelling of face. Such side effects need immediate medical attention, so stop you sexual activity and call your doctor in case of severe side effects.