Filagra Extra Power
- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra Extra Power is a potent medicine used for the treatment of one of the most debilitating sexual issues called erectile dysfunction (ED). It is a generic ED medicine with an active component Sildenafil Citrate, which is an FDA-approved medicinal drug. Fortune Healthcare is the manufacturer of this generic ED medication. Filagra Extra Power increases the blood flow to the male organ to promote stronger and long lasting erection. It helps men perform sexual intercourse for longer duration.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
150mg Sildenafil Citrate is the active component of Filagra Extra Power. The FDA approved Sildenafil Citrate for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension. The primary action of this medicine is on a specific enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5). The drug inhibits PDE5 in order to allow the body to release a chemical called nitric oxide. When this happens, the overall blood flow increases. Eventually, the penile organ also receives adequate blood for an erection, but only during sexual activity. Erections assisted by this medicine are harder and durable.
- Filagra Extra Power is ought to be used as directed by a medical professional
- Follow every instruction prescribed by your doctor in order to use the medicine safely and effectively
- It is crucial that you take the dose at least an hour before intending to indulge in lovemaking
- Filagra Extra Power works only when you indulge in sexual activity; without sexual stimulation, this medicine will not work
- More importantly, keep a gap of 24 hours between two doses to avoid overdose and its complications
- Consume whole pill orally with a full glass of water for appropriate assimilation of the drug
- Do not consume alcohol, grapefruits and fatty foods while using this medicine, as they readily hamper the drug assimilation process
- Before using Filagra Extra Power, it is important that you consult your doctor and inform him some vital details pertaining to your health, such as medicinal allergy, medical history of illnesses related to heart, brain, liver or kidney, and undergoing treatment with any OTC or prescription medicines.
- This generic ED medicine is not indicated in men who are already under treatment with nitrates, alpha-blockers or other PDE5-inhibitors. These medicines are incompatible with Sildenafil Citrate, which can produce unwanted drug reactions if taken along with Filagra Extra Power.
- Mild or moderate drowsiness is what one can experience after the dose, so men are requested to stay away from outdoor risky activities such as driving, operating a machine, etc.
- Do not give this ED drug to children and women, as it is not formulated for them. Therefore, it is important that you keep the medicine in a safe and secured place.
- Store the pill in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat, sunlight or moisture.
- Hot flashes
- Stuffy nose
- Upset stomach
- Foggy vision
The aforementioned symptoms are common side effects of Filagra Extra Power, which may vanish as the drug’s effect diminishes. However, one may experience chest pain, breathlessness, skin rashes or prolonged erection. Get immediate medical assistance if you experience any unwanted side effects.