- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra Green is a generic medication formulated for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED). The manufacturer of this generic ED drug is Fortune Healthcare, a renowned pharmaceutical corporation. Each green tablet is composed of 100mg Sildenafil Citrate, which is an ideal drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Moreover, the active drug is approved by the FDA; hence, it is safe and effective in use. Simply put, Filagra Green augments the blood flow to the male organ to experience harder and long lasting erection, improving sexual performance.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Male Impotence
100mg Sildenafil Citrate is the active drug composition of Filagra Green, which is the standard dose for treating male impotence. Originally, the drug was meant for controlling the symptoms of pulmonary hypertension. However, during clinical trials, it was found to be useful in assisting harder erections in men. The pharmacological denotation of this medicine is PDE5-inhibitor, which means the drug inhibits the enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5). PDE5 inhibition leads to elevation of nitric oxide, which increases the blood flow to the male organ for an erection during sexual foreplay.
- It is better to use Filagra Green as directed by a medical practitioner; it is a prescription drug
- Read and follow all the directions carefully before using this generic ED medicine
- To allow the drug assimilate properly into the bloodstream, make sure you take the dose an hour before intending to make love
- Consume whole pill orally with a full glass of water without crushing, chewing or breaking
- Sexual stimulation is a must to reap the benefits of the ED drug, without it, you will not experience the drug’s effect
- The most important thing is take the dose only when required and once in duration of 24 hours
- Stay away from alcohol and grapefruits while using this medication, as they are known to impair drug’s efficacy or produce unwanted side effects
- Filagra Green should be used only after informing certain health issues to your medical advisor. You need to inform about medical ailments related to brain, heart, liver or kidney; about undergoing treatment with prescription or non-prescription drugs; and about sensitivity to any kind of medicinal drugs.
- This medicine is not for you if you are already under treatment with nitrates, alpha-blockers or antidepressants. These drugs can increase the risk of adverse effects, as they are incompatible with Sildenafil Citrate.
- Physicians often advise men not to indulge in risky activities such as operating a machine or driving soon after dosage, as the drug is known to produce mild to moderate dizziness.
- Filagra Green is not for women and children so keep the medicine in a safe and secured place.
- Store the pills away from direct heat, sunlight or moisture; otherwise, the drug may lose its efficacy.
- Facial flushing
- Nasal congestion
- Stomach upset
- Blurry vision
These symptoms often subside as the drug’s effect diminishes. Serious side effects associated with this medicine are chest pain, breathlessness, skin rashes, irregular pulse rate or erection lasting for more than four hours. You need to get immediate medical attention in case of serious side effects of Filagra Green.