Filagra Oral Jelly Cherry Flavour
- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra Oral Jelly Cherry Flavour is one of the innovative forms of medicine prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Fortune Healthcare, a well-established pharmaceutical company, manufactures this generic ED drug in the form of oral jelly. This medicine is easy to consume and acts fast than conventional hard pill. Sildenafil Citrate is the main drug present in this generic ED medicine.
Filagra Oral Jelly Cherry Flavour readily enters the bloodstream and starts its action to provide instant relief from penile weakness. Men who face difficulties in gulping down a hard pill can use this medicine. The oral jelly dissolves and leaves pleasing taste of cherry that enhances sensual mood. All you need to do is consume the medicine directly, without drinking water.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Male Impotence
100mg Sildenafil Citrate is the active drug composition of Filagra Oral Jelly Cherry Flavour. Sildenafil Citrate is essentially a PDE5-inhibitor, which means the drug inhibits a specific enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5). When this happens, the body secretes nitric oxide, a chemical that boosts blood supply to the male penile organ for an erection. Remember, this drug works only in the presence of sexual stimulation. Without sexual foreplay, it will not provide you desired effects.
- Filagra Oral Jelly Cherry Flavour is ought to be used as directed by the medical professional
- Go through all the instructions carefully prior to using this medicine so that it can be used effectively and safely
- You need to take the whole medicine without drinking water
- The dose should be taken approximately half an hour before intending to indulge in sexual activity
- Take the dose only once in 24 hours; taking two doses at a time will increase the risk of adverse effects
- Do not consume alcohol, fatty foods and grapefruits along with this medicine, as they readily hamper drug absorption
- To ensure the medicine is safe in use, you need to talk to your doctor about the health issues such as liver or kidney dysfunction, heart or brain disease, blood dyscrasias like anemia or leukemia, etc.
- Also, inform about undergoing treatment with any prescription or OTC medicines and medicinal allergies before using this oral jelly medicine.
- Filagra Oral Jelly Cherry Flavour is not indicated for those who are taking nitrates for heart issues and alpha-blockers for high blood pressure. These drugs interact adversely with Sildenafil Citrate, producing unwanted side effects.
- Experts advise men to stay away risky activities that need alertness during the course of treatment. That is because Sildenafil Citrate may produce mild to moderate dizziness with headache.
- Do not give the medicine who is below 18 years of age and women, so keep the medicine in a safe and secured place.
- Store oral jelly sachet in a dry, cool place, and away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Runny nose
- Upset stomach
- Blurry vision
- Hot flashes
These side effects are common and subside as the drug’s effect vanishes. However, few susceptible men may experience chest pain, breathlessness, irregular pulse and priapism i.e. erection lasting for more than four hours. One should get immediate medical attention in such case.