- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra Pink is a generic medicine with an active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. It is the medicine prescribed for the treatment of female impotence. Fortune Healthcare is the manufacturer of this female impotence medicine. Filagra Pink increases blood flow to the female reproductive organ to increase the sensitivity. With this medicine, sexual intercourse is more pleasurable and satisfactory.
Filagra Pink is specially formulated for females who suffer from sexual dysfunction. Usually, women experience arousal disorder in association with vaginal dryness, difficult coition and difficult orgasm. This medicine helps a woman lead a healthy and happy sexual life.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
100mg Sildenafil Citrate is the main drug present in Filagra Pink. Sildenafil Citrate is the drug approved by the FDA, which is to be used only after talking to a healthcare professional. In fact, Sildenafil Citrate is the first recognized medicinal drug approved for the treatment of female sexual dysfunction or female arousal disorders. The medicine inhibits a specific enzyme called PDE5 in order to increase nitric oxide. This increases the blood flow to the female reproductive organ that increases the sensitivity and makes the vaginal tract secrete natural oil like substance that acts as lubrication.
- Filagra Pink should be used as directed by your healthcare advisor and follow all directions carefully
- It is important that you take one dose at least an hour before intending to indulge in lovemaking; this allows the drug to work properly
- The dose should be taken only once in 24 hours; exceeding the dose may increase the risk of adverse effects
- Take the whole pill orally with a full glass of water for proper assimilation of the drug
- Do not crush, chew or break the pill; otherwise, it increases the risk of adverse effects
- Taking the pill on an empty stomach helps reap the benefits
- Do not consume alcohol, fatty foods and grapefruits, as they readily hamper drug assimilation
- Filagra Pink should be used only after talking to a medical advisor. Inform if you are suffering from any medical issues related to heart, brain, liver, kidney, thyroid, etc.
- More importantly, tell about undergoing treatment with any OTC or prescription medicines and/or medicinal allergy; this will help decrease the risk of drug reactions.
- With Filagra Pink, females may experience mild to moderate dizziness. Hence, it is always recommended to stay indoors and avoid risky activities such driving or riding.
- Women with severe cardiac disease should not use this medicine. Also, women who use medicines such as nitrates or alpha-blockers should not use Filagra Pink, as it increases the risk of adverse effects caused by drug interactions.
- Never give this medicine to children, so keep it in a safe and secured place, especially out of the reach and sight of children.
- Keep the medicine in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Hot flashes
- Nasal congestion
- Upset stomach
- Foggy vision
Filagra Pink may or may not produce the aforementioned side effects. Other potential side effects of this medicine are chest pain, breathlessness, skin rashes, and prolonged erection. Get immediate medical attention if you experience any of these unpleasant side effects.