- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra Strong is a powerful oral medicine that has the ability to manage erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Fortune Healthcare, a prominent pharmaceutical company, manufactures this generic medicine. Filagra Strong improves erectile abilities in men by boosting the penile blood flow. It is known to assist men in achieving and maintaining harder and durable erections so that they can perform satisfactory sexual activity.
Filagra Strong is one of the potent generic medicines because it contains 120mg Sildenafil Citrate, which is relatively high in potency. Hence, it is mostly prescribed for men with severe erectile dysfunction. With this generic ED medication, a man can lead a healthier and happier sexual life.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
120mg Sildenafil Citrate is the active component of this generic anti-impotent medicine. Sildenafil Citrate is a selective PDE5-inhibitor. It was originally meant for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension. However, researchers found that it is helping men get stronger erections during the clinical studies. Since then, predominantly Sildenafil Citrate is used to treat sexual impotence.
- It is always better to use Filagra Strong as prescribed by a doctor and follow every direction provided on a prescription label.
- You are ought to use this medicine only when needed and not more than once in a day.
- The pill should be taken at least an hour before intending to indulge in sexual activity, as the drug takes some time to assimilate.
- Consume whole pill orally with a full glass of water for proper drug assimilation.
- Crushing, chewing or breaking the pill will hamper the drug efficacy, so avoid doing so.
- Certain substances such as alcohol, fatty foods and grapefruits interrupt the drug absorption, so avoid them while using Filagra Strong
- Prior to use Filagra Strong, make sure you talk with your doctor about pre-existing medical issues, such as history of cardiac arrest, stroke, epilepsy, liver or kidney dysfunction, leukemia or anemia.
- More importantly, tell your doctor about undergoing treatment with any OTC or prescription drugs, herbal products or supplements. That’s because some drugs are not compatible with Sildenafil Citrate.
- Also, inform about any kind of medicinal allergies before using this generic ED medicine.
- Filagra Strong is not recommended if you are already under treatment with nitrates, nitroglycerines, alpha-blockers, antidepressants and prostate drugs.
- Drowsiness is a common side effect of this ED drug so make sure you stay away from risky outdoor activities such as driving, operating a machine, etc.
- Do not give this medicine to anyone who is less than 18 years of age and women. Keep the medicine in a safe and secured place.
- Store the pill in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, heat or moisture. Never use a medicine that has crossed its expiry date.
- Hot flashes
- Stuffy nose
- Upset stomach
- Blurred vision
These side effects often subside as the drug’s effect diminishes. Oversensitive men may experience side effects such as chest pain, breathlessness, skin rashes, swelling of lips and face, and irregular pulse. A rare side effect – Priapism – prolonged erection may occur in a few cases. Get immediate medical attention if you experience any of these serious side effects.