Filagra Super Active
- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra Super Active is an innovative kind of medicine used to treat one of the most common sexual ailments called erectile dysfunction (ED). It is manufactured by a renowned pharmaceutical company called Fortune Healthcare. Filagra Super Active augments penile blood supply to help men achieve erection required for completing the act of sexual intercourse.
Filagra Super Active is available in a gel capsule form, which is quite easy consume and assimilates readily in the body to provide quick relief from sexual impotence or weak erection. This medicine is beneficial for men who struggle to swallow a hard pill. Filagra Super Active is an ideal medicine for men, as it contains 100mg Sildenafil Citrate, which is the recommended dosage. With this generic ED drug, you can lead a healthy sexual life.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
100mg Sildenafil Citrate is the main drug present in Filagra Super Active, which is pharmacologically denoted as PDE5-inhibitor. The chief function of this medicine is to inhibit the enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5. With this pharmacological action, Sildenafil Citrate allows the body to release nitric oxide, a compound that looks after enhancing the penile blood flow. Originally, this drug was meant for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension, but it was found that the drug is assisting men to achieve stronger and long lasting erections.
- It is always safe to use Filagra Super Active as directed by a medical professional, and follow all instructions carefully.
- You need to take this medicine only when needed i.e. when you want to make love.
- The dose should be taken at least an hour before sexual activity and not more than one time a day.
- All you need to do is swallow the pill with a glass of water; the pill easily goes down the throat and assimilates in the bloodstream.
- Do not split, crush or chew the pill; otherwise, the drug may lose its effectiveness and you will fail to reap its benefits.
- Alcohol, fatty foods and grapefruits should not be consumed while using Filagra Super Active, as they readily hinder pill absorption, reducing the efficacy.
- Talk to you doctor and inform him about past or present medical history of illnesses related to heart, brain, liver, kidney, blood or prostate. Men with chronic health issues should not use this medicine.
- If you are using any medicine (prescription or OTC), make sure you talk to your doctor before using Filagra Super Active. Also, inform about medicinal allergies in advance so that you can use the medicine aptly.
- If you are under treatment with medicines containing nitrates, nitroglycerine, antidepressants or alpha-blockers, you should not use this medicine. These drugs interact badly with Sildenafil Citrate and produce unwanted side effects if taken together.
- Mild dizziness is often experienced after the dosage; hence, it is recommended to stay away from driving, operating a machine, or any other activities that need attention.
- Children, women and men under 18 years of age should not use Filagra Super Active, as Sildenafil Citrate is not meant for them. Keep the medicine in a safe and secured place.
- Keeping the medicine in direct sunlight, heat or moisture will decrease the drug efficacy, so store in a cool, dry place
- Facial flushing
- Runny nose
- Upset stomach
- Blurry vision
These are common side effects of Filagra Super Active and they diminish as the drug’s effect subsides. However, get immediate medical attention if you experience prolonged erection, breathlessness, chest pain, skin rashes and swelling of face. Erection lasting for more than four hours is an emergency situation so visit your doctor as soon as possible to prevent penile damage.