- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra 25 is one of the generic medicines used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is the pharmaceutical company that manufactures Filagra 25 with the help of an active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. It is a prescription drug, which is ought to be used only after talking to a medical professional.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Male Impotence
25mg Sildenafil Citrate is the chief drug present in this generic medicine. The pharmacological denotation of Sildenafil Citrate is PDE5-inhibitor. Actually, it was originally meant for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension. However, during the clinical trials, it was found that Sildenafil Citrate is helping men achieve stronger and durable erections. Since then, this active drug is predominantly used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- Filagra 25mg should be used as directed by your medical advisor and follow all the directions carefully
- It is essential to take the dose at least 45 minutes before intending to make love
- Do not exceed the dose by more than one tablet in time span of 24 hours
- You need to take this generic anti-impotent medicine only when required i.e. when you wish to make love
- Consume whole pill orally with a glass of water for proper assimilation of the drug
- Do not break, crush or chew the pill; dosing so may decrease the drug’s effectiveness
- Avoid alcohol, fatty foods and grapefruits along with this ED drug, as they readily hamper drug absorption
- Before using Filagra 25mg tablet, make sure you talk to your doctor about any pre-existing medical illness, treatment or medical allergy. This will help you prevent unwanted drug reactions and medical complications.
- Mild to moderate giddiness is a common symptom you may experience with this Sildenafil-Citrate-based medication, so stay away from performing risky activities such as driving, operating a machine, etc.
- Men using nitrates, alpha-blockers or antidepressants should avoid taking Filagra 25mg pill, because they are not compatible with Sildenafil Citrate and can produce unpleasant symptoms if taken together. Men allergic to Sildenafil Citrate or having underlying medical illness should discuss with a doctor prior to using the ED med.
- Keep this prescription medicine away from children and teens, as Sildenafil Citrate is not formulated for them. Store the pills in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. Make sure you check the expiry date before using this ED medication.
- Hot flashes
- Runny nose
- Upset stomach
- Blur vision
This is not the complete list of side effects. One may experience other side effects such as chest pain, breathlessness, skin rashes or swelling of face. Prolonged erection is one of the rare adverse effects of this medicine, which needs immediate medical assistance.