Filagra Oral Jelly Black Currant Flavour
- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra Oral Jelly Black Currant Flavour is one of the medications prescribed for the management of erectile dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. Fortune Healthcare, a well-known pharmaceutical organization, manufactures this innovative form of generic ED medicine in liquid based gelatin solution. It is easy to consume and acts promptly to provide relief from impotence. The active drug present in this generic medicine is Sildenafil Citrate.
Filagra Oral Jelly Black Currant Flavour works real fast than hard pill, as the drug easily assimilates into the bloodstream and initiates its action. It is helpful for those men who often struggle to swallow a hard tablet. This medicine easily melts and leaves amazing taste of black currant that can enhance your sensual mood. All you need to do is keep the medicine onto your tongue and feel the magic.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Male Impotence
100mg Sildenafil Citrate is the active drug composition of this medicine, which is approved for ED treatment by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This black currant flavour oral jelly medicine temporarily inhibits the enzyme known as phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5); hence, Sildenafil Citrate is pharmacologically determined as a PDE5-inhibtor. This action mechanism allows the body to release nitric oxide, an element that augments the overall blood flow, including the male penile organ. This way enough blood goes to the penile organ to make the spongy tissues hard for sexual intercourse.
- Filagra Oral Jelly Black Currant Flavour is a prescription, so it is imperative to use exactly as directed by your medical expert
- Make sure you use the medicine after going through the directions provided on the prescription label
- Take the medicine onto a spoon and consume it directly without drinking water; the medicine dissolves and leaves a great taste that augments your sensual mood
- The dose is ought to be taken at least 30 minute before planning sexual activity
- Keep a gap of 24 hours between two doses to avert overdose complications; overdose can increase the risk of adverse events
- Filagra Oral Jelly Black Currant Flavour will not work unless you are sexually excited, so sexual stimulation is necessary to get and maintain an erection
- Alcohol, grapefruits, illicit drugs and fatty foods hamper the drug absorption process, so avoid them while using this ED jelly medicine
- To ensure the medicine is safe in use, you need to talk to your doctor and inform him about certain health issues – such as past or present history of any medical ailments, undergoing treatment with any prescription or OTC medicine and allergic to any medications.
- Men taking nitrates, alpha-blockers (antihypertensive), prostate medicines, depression medicines and antimicrobials are not allowed to use Filagra Oral Jelly Black Currant Flavour, as the aforementioned medicines may cause drug interactions with Sildenafil Citrate.
- Dizziness is a common symptom experienced after taking the dose; hence, it is important that you stay indoors and avoid risky activities such as driving, riding or operating a machine.
- Women and anyone who is below 18 years of age are not allowed to use Filagra Oral Jelly, as it is predominantly a male drug that is to be used only by impotent men. It should not be used for recreational purpose.
- Store the oral jelly sachet in a dry, cool place and away from sunlight, heat or moisture.
- Runny nose
- Stomach upset
- Foggy vision
- Hot flashes
These are just common side effects of Filagra Oral Jelly Black Currant Flavour, which often subside as the drug’s effect fades away. However, few susceptible men may experience skin rashes, chest pain, breathlessness and priapism i.e. erection lasting for more than four hours. You should get immediate medical attention in such cases.