- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Fildena 50 mg is a prescription medicine that is used for the treatment of sexual impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED). It is manufactured by a pharmaceutical company named Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. It helps men perform satisfactory sexual intercourse, as the drug assists them to achieve erection that sustains its rigidity for longer duration.
Fildena Pill 50 mg is probably one of the best medicines for men who suffer from mild to moderate erectile dysfunction. It is beneficial for men who have ED due to physical causes such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc. This generic ED drug is extremely effective in regaining the lost penile strength. It does so by increasing the blood flow to the male penile organ. Men are advised to use Fildena 50 only under the supervision of a medical advisor.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
Sildenafil Citrate 50 mg is the active drug present in Fildena 50, which is essentially a PDE5-inhibitor. The primary function of this medicine is to stop the secretion of an enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5). This allows the body to release a chemical known as nitric oxide that looks after enhancing the blood flow to the male reproductive for an erection. This is how Fildena 50 works in order to promote an erection that sustains for longer duration. Remember, this generic medicine works only on sexual stimulation.
- Fildena 50 is ought to be used as directed by the medical professional and follow every direction carefully before use.
- A single tablet should be taken along with glass full water, preferably on an empty stomach.
- More importantly, it should be taken approximately an hour before intending to indulge in sexual activity.
- Do not crush, break or chew the pill; otherwise, the drug may lose it efficacy and you may not reap the benefits.
- Do not exceed the dose by more than one pill in 24 hours; otherwise, you may experience overdose symptoms that need immediate medical attention.
- This generic ED medicine will lose its efficacy if taken along with alcohol, fatty foods and grapefruits.
- Before treatment, you should inform your doctor about certain health issues (if any) related to heart, brain, liver, kidney or blood. Men with serious medical conditions should not use Fildena 50.
- It is essential to inform your doctor about undergoing treatment with any prescription/OTC drugs, herbal products or supplements before treatment. Men taking nitrates or alpha-blockers are not allowed to use this generic medicine, as they interact adversely with Sildenafil Citrate 50 mg.
- Fildena 50 is not for those men who have history of Sildenafil Citrate 50 mg allergy.
- Dizziness is one of the common side effects associated with this generic medicine; hence, it advised to stay away from risky activities that need attention, such as driving or operating a machine.
- Women and children should never use this generic medicine, as it is not formulated for them. Keep the medicine in a safe and secured place.
- Store the pills in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Stuffy nose
- Upset stomach
- Foggy vision
The abovementioned side effects are common and fade away as the drug’s effect perishes. However, if you experience chest pain with breathlessness, hives and swelling of face or lips, then call your doctor immediately for medical intervention. Priapism, erection lasting for more than four hours, is a very rare side effect that needs immediate medical attention.