- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Fildena Professional is an advanced form of medicine that looks after treating one of the most common sexual disorders called erectile dysfunction (ED). It is available in a pill form that is to taken sublingually. Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is the manufacturer of this generic ED medicine. Fildena Professional helps an impotent man to experience harder and durable erection on sexual stimulation.
Fildena Professional should be used after consulting a doctor, because it contains a prescription drug called Sildenafil Citrate. The medicine allows men to execute sexual intercourse with utmost satisfaction by allowing them to attain and sustain an erection. Hence, it is one of the most effective medicines for ED treatment. This generic ED drug is not an aphrodisiac and it does not increase the sexual drive.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
100mg Sildenafil Citrate is the active drug of Fildena Professional. It comes under the group of medicinal drugs called PDE5-inhibitors. The enzyme known as phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) is suppressed on oral administration of Sildenafil Citrate, which further helps the body to secrete a chemical called nitric oxide. This pharmacological action in the body enhances the penile blood flow to the male reproductive organ for an erection.
- Fildena Professional should be taken as directed by your medical advisor.
- Go through every direction carefully before and while using this generic ED medicine.
- Just put the pill underneath your tongue, the medicine dissolves and mixes up with the blood to start its action.
- Make sure you take the dose approximately half an hour before planning sexual activity so that the drug gets some time to assimilate into the bloodstream.
- The dose is ought to be taken only once in 24 hours; exceeding it by two or more dose will increase the risk of side effects.
- You need to stay away from alcohol and grapefruits along with the dose, as they readily hamper drug absorption, decreasing the drug efficacy.
- Fildena Professional should be used with utmost precautions and safety. You need to inform your doctor about the medical issues that you have or have had, such as heart disease, brain disorder, kidney or liver dysfunction, stroke, epilepsy and leukemia. This will help avert any kind of health complications.
- Inform your doctor about the undergoing treatment with any OTC or prescription medicine and/or herbal supplements. Certain drugs such as nitrates or alpha-blockers, antidepressants, nitrates or protease inhibitors are known to interact adversely with Sildenafil Citrate to produce unpleasant symptoms.
- Mild dizziness is a common side effect that is experienced some time after taking the dose; hence, it is important that you stay away from risky activities that need alertness, such as driving, riding, operating a machine, etc.
- Anyone who is under 18 years of age and women should not use Fildena Professional, as it is not formulated for them. It is important that you keep the medicine in a cool, dry place, away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Runny nose
- Hot flashes
- Blurry vision
- Upset stomach
Usually, these side effects are rare and subside after some time. However, Fildena Professional may increase the risk of side effects in hypersensitive men and in case of overdose. They include chest pain, breathlessness, skin rashes, irregular heartbeat and swelling of face. Prolonged erection is another rare side effect that needs medical assistance right away.