Fildena CT 50
- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Fildena CT 50 is an advanced form of medicine prescribed for the treatment of a sexual disorder called sexual impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED). One of the renowned pharmaceutical corporations called Fortune Healthcare produces this generic ED medicine. It is available in a soft tablet form that is to be chewed and swallowed.
Fildena CT 50 is a perfect remedy for men with moderate to severe erectile dysfunction. It helps an ED man to obtain and sustain an erection required for completing the act of sexual intercourse. It helps one lead a healthier and satisfactory love life. Fildena CT 50 should be used as advised by a medical professional.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
50mg Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient of Fildena CT 50, which comes under the group of drugs called PDE5-inhibitors. The main function of this drug is on an enzyme called phosphodiesterase-type-5 (PDE5). By inhibiting PDE5 enzyme, the drug improves the secretion of nitric oxide and cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate. This elevation in nitric oxide augments the overall blood circulation. This way adequate amount of blood enters the penile organ for an erection on sexual arousal.
- Fildena CT 50 should be used as instructed by a doctor and follow all directions carefully.
- It is imperative that you take the stated dose only when needed and not more than one time in 24 hours.
- Take the pill approximately an hour before intending to make love; this gives the medicine some time to assimilate properly.
- All you need to do is chew and swallow the pill; the medicine melts and acts promptly.
- Do not consume or swallow more than one pill at a single time, as overdose increase the risk of adverse events.
- The effectiveness of this medicine will decrease or you may experience unwanted side effects if you take the pill with alcohol, fatty food or grapefruits.
- Talk to your doctor and inform him about the past or present medical issues, such as heart problem, brain disease, liver or kidney ailments, blood dyscrasia or even cancer. Taking the medicine while suffering from any of these conditions can increase the risk of side effects.
- Inform your physician if you are taking any prescription or OTC medicines, herbal supplements or remedies before using Fildena CT 50, because a few medications interact adversely with Sildenafil Citrate, causing medical complications.
- Do not use this generic ED medicine if you are sensitive to Sildenafil Citrate.
- Do not use this powerful anti-impotent medicine if you are under nitrates or alpha-blockers therapy. That’s because such drugs can lead to severe hypotension if taken with Sildenafil Citrate.
- You can feel dizzy after taking the dose of Fildena CT 50; hence, it is imperative to stay away from risky activities such as driving operating a machine, etc.
- This prescription ED medicine is not recommended for children and women, as Sildenafil Citrate is not formulated for them. Keep the medicine in a safe and secured place.
- Pain in head
- Facial flushing
- Stuffy nose
- Upset stomach
- Blurry vision
These side effects usually fade away as the drug’s effect vanishes. Fildena CT 50, in oversensitive men, may produce side effects such as chest pain, shortness of breath, skin rashes, swelling of face and irregular pulse rate. A rare side effect called priapism (erection lasting for more than four hours) may occur in a few susceptible men, especially in case of overdose. Immediately seek medical attention if you experience this side effect.