Fildena Super Active
- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Fildena Super Active is an advanced form of medicine that helps treat erectile dysfunction (ED), a common male sexual disorder. It is available in a soft gel capsule that is to be chewed and swallowed. It is a prescription medicine that is ought to be used as directed by the medical professional. The medicine helps an impotent man to experience harder and durable erections so that he can make love with utmost satisfaction.
Fildena Super Active is a soft gel capsule with an active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate, a popular erectile dysfunction drug. By allowing a man to achieve stronger and durable erections, this generic medicine makes a man perform satisfactory sexual activity. Fildena Super Active is a medicine that palliates impotence, but it doesn’t cure ED. This generic medicine is not for recreational purpose, neither it increase one’s sexual desire.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
120mg Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient of Fildena Super Active, which is essentially a PDE5-inhibitor. The primary function of this medicine is to decrease the secretion of an enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5. With the inhibition of PDE5, the body releases a powerful substance called nitric oxide. This action mechanism augments the overall blood flow toward the penile organ for an erection that sustains for longer duration.
- Fildena Super Active should be taken as instructed by the medical practitioner.
- Go through and follow all instructions carefully before and while utilizing this generic ED drug.
- Just chew and swallow the pill without drinking water; do not crush or chew the pill.
- It is imperative to take the dose at least 30 minutes before sexual activity and not more than once in 24 hours.
- Keep a proper gap of 24 hours between two doses to avoid the risk of overdose.
- The medicine may lose its efficacy if taken along with alcohol, fatty foods and grapefruits.
- Although Fildena Super Active is a safe in use, there are a few limitations. For example, it is not for men who suffer from longstanding health issues and who undergo treatment with prescription medicines such as nitrates or alpha-blockers. Men may experience severe hypotension if Sildenafil Citrate is taken along with nitrates.
- It is very important that you inform your doctor about pre-existing medical conditions and treatment with any medications beforehand. Men with leukemia, heart disease and stroke should not use Fildena Super Active.
- Dizziness is a common adverse effect of this generic medicine, which usually subsides. However, men are advised not to indulge in any risky activities when under the influence of Sildenafil Citrate, such as driving, operating machinery, etc.
- This ED drug should not be given to women and children, as the efficacy of the drug is not studied in them. So, keep the medicine in a safe and secured place. Store the pills in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Mild headache
- Runny nose
- Hot flashes
- Foggy vision
This is not the complete list of side effects. The abovementioned side effects subside as the drug’s effect diminishes. Medical attention is necessary in case of any serious side effects such as chest pain, breathlessness, skin rashes, irregular pulse rate and prolonged erection.