- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filitra 20 is an effective medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), also called sexual impotence. It is nothing but one of the forms of Generic Levitra, as it contains Vardenafil as an active component. Fortune Healthcare is the manufacturer of this generic erectile dysfunction medicine. It significantly helps a man to experience stronger and long lasting erection so that lovemaking becomes more pleasurable and satisfactory.
Filitra 20 is actively composed of 20mg Vardenafil, which is an FDA-approved drug and is safe in use. Vardenafil is a recognized therapeutic agent that has the ability to enhance erectile function in incompetent men. This medicine helps a man go harder and longer when it comes to performing sexual intercourse. Vardenafil is not an aphrodisiac drug and it does not increase the sexual drive. Filitra 20 is just for the palliation of erectile dysfunction; it will not cure ED.
Indications – Sexual Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
20mg Vardenafil is the main drug present in Filitra 20, which belongs to a group of therapeutic agents called PDE5-inhibitors. It reduces the production of an enzyme called PDE5 (phosphodiesterase-5). PDE5 inhibition allows the body to secrete nitric oxide, a substance that increases the blood flow toward the penile shaft for an erection. This generic ED medicine not only promotes harder erection, but also sustains the rigidness for longer duration.
- Filitra 20 should be used as directed by the medical professional.
- Follow all directions carefully before and while using this generic anti-impotent medicine.
- Just pop a pill with a glass of water, preferably on an empty stomach for proper assimilation.
- You must take the dose at least one hour before intending to indulge in sexual activity and only once in 24 hours.
- Remember, if you want to take the next dose, make sure it is taken 24 hours after the previous dose.
- Do not split, break or crush the pill; otherwise, the drug may lose its efficacy.
- Filitra 20 will fail to absorb in the blood if taken under the influence of alcohol or grapefruits.
- Speak to your doctor before using Filitra 20 and inform about any kind of underlying medical condition you are suffering from, such as heart disease, neurological issues, liver or kidney disease, or blood dyscrasia.
- There are a few medicinal drugs that interact adversely with Vardenafil, such as nitrates, alpha-blockers, antidepressants, protease inhibitors and antimicrobial drugs. Nitrates if taken along with this generic medicine can produce unpleasant side effects. Therefore, it is recommended to inform your doctor about the treatment you are already undergoing.
- Men with history of Vardenafil hypersensitivity should never make use of Filitra 20.
- Dizziness is a common symptom you may experience after taking the dose; hence, it is important that you stay away from risky activities that need alertness – such as driving or operating a machine.
- Filitra 20 is not for meant for children and women, as the efficacy of the drug Vardenafil is not studied in them. So, keep the medicine in a safe and secured place, where they cannot reach.
- Runny nose
- Facial flushing
- Blurry vision
This is not the complete list of side effects. You may experience other side effects as well. Get immediate medical attention in case of serious side effects that include chest pain, breathlessness and skin rashes. A rare side effect called Priapism – prolonged penile erection – needs immediate medical attention.