- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filitra Professional is an advanced form of medicine used to manage a debilitating sexual condition called erectile dysfunction (ED). A well-established pharmaceutical company called Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is the manufacturer of this innovative medicine. Vardenafil is the main ingredient present in Filitra Professional, which is one of the most potent erectile dysfunction drugs. The medicine helps a man to perform satisfactory sexual intercourse.
Filitra Professional is actively composed of Vardenafil, an FDA-approved erectile dysfunction drug. It belongs to a group of drugs called PDE5-inhibitors. It has the potential to increase the blood flow in order to improve a man’s erectile ability. Filitra Professional is available in a chewable tablet form that is easy to consume and acts quickly to provide relief from penile failure. Remember that this generic medicine is not an aphrodisiac drug and it will not increase sexual drive. Also, it is not prescribed to cure ED.
Indications –Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
20mg Vardenafil is the active component of Filitra Professional, which falls under a group of drugs known as PDE5-antagonists. It nullifies the secretion of an enzyme called PDE5 (phosphodiesterase-5), allowing the body to release a strong chemical – Nitric Oxide. When this chemical is elevated, the overall blood circulation increases. This way adequate amount of blood is supplied to the male sexual organ for an erection on sexual stimulation.
- Filitra Professional is ought to be used as directed by a certified medical practitioner.
- Go through all directions carefully to use the medicine aptly and without any complications.
- Just pop a pill, chew and swallow; the medicine will dissolves on its own and assimilates in the blood promptly.
- You may need to take the pill at least half an hour before indulging in sexual activity.
- Do not take more one dose in a time span of 24 hours; otherwise overdose may increase the risk of adverse events.
- The drug may lose its positive effect if taken along with alcohol or grapefruits.
- Consult your doctor and inform about the past or present medical problems such as heart disease, brain disorder, liver or kidney dysfunction, blood diseases, etc. This will help avert any kind of medical complications.
- Certain drugs are known to interact adversely with Vardenafil and they include antidepressants, prostate drugs, nitrates and alpha-blockers. Nitrates, in particular, causes sudden drop down in blood pressure if taken along with Filitra Professional. Hence, it is important that you tell your doctor about the medicines you are taking.
- This generic ED medicine is not for those who are allergic to Vardenafil.
- Mild drowsiness is a common side effect you may experience after taking dose. Physicians often advise people to stay away from risky activities that need attention, such as driving or operating machinery.
- Filitra Professional should not be used by women and children, as the effectiveness of this medicine is not studied in them. Hence, it is imperative to keep the medicine away from children and women.
- Runny nose
- Nausea or Queasiness
- Facial flushing
- Blurry vision
- Skin rashes
These are just general side effects of Filitra Professional, which usually subside after some time. If you experience pain in chest and breathlessness after taking the dose, immediately get in touch with your doctor. Priapism i.e. erection lasting for more than four hours is an emergency medical condition. If you experience it, visit your medical prescriber right away.