- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filitra 40 mg is a strong medicine used to treat male impotence, also called erectile dysfunction (ED). Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is the manufacturer of this generic ED medicine. It contains Vardenafil as an active component. This means Filitra 40 is nothing but a generic version of brand Levitra. The medicine helps men perform satisfactory sexual intercourse by assisting them to achieve harder and long lasting erection.
Filitra 40 contains Vardenafil as an active drug, which is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Vardenafil is a clinically proven drug that has the potential to improve erectile function in sexually incompetent men. The drug helps men stay harder and longer when it comes to lovemaking. Remember that Vardenafil is not an aphrodisiac medicine and will not increase libido or sexual drive. Filitra 40 does not cure ED; it just manages sexual weakness in men.
Indications – Sexual Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
40mg Vardenafil is the main drug of Filitra 40, which belongs to a class of drugs called PDE5- antagonists. It lowers the secretion of an enzyme known as PDE5 (phosphodiesterase-5) in order to allow the body to release nitric oxide, a chemical that augments the blood flow toward the penile organ for an erection. This generic ED medication not only promotes robust erections, but also sustains the penile rigidness for longer period.
- Filitra 40 should be used only under the supervision of a medical professional.
- Follow all instructions carefully before and while using this impotence medicine.
- Just consume a single pill with a glass of plain water, preferably on an empty stomach or after a light meal for proper drug absorption.
- You must take the pill at least an hour before indulging in sexual activity and not more than once in duration of 24 hours.
- Remember, if you plan to take the next dose, make sure it is consumed 24 hours after taking the previous dose.
- Do not split, crush or chew the pill; otherwise, the pill may lose its efficacy and you may not reap its benefits.
- Filitra 40 will lose its therapeutic properties if taken along with grapefruits or alcohol.
- Speak to your doctor prior to using Filitra 40 and tell about the underlying medical conditions you have or have had, such as cardiac disease, neurological illnesses, liver or kidney dysfunction, or blood diseases.
- There are a few therapeutic agents that interact badly with Vardenafil, which include nitrates, alpha-blockers, antidepressants, prostate drugs and antibacterial drugs. Nitrates, if taken along with this generic ED medicine, may produce unpleasant side effect such as low blood pressure. Therefore, it is recommended to inform your doctor about the treatment you are undergoing with any OTC or prescription medications.
- Filitra 40 is not for those who are allergic to Vardenafil.
- Dizziness is a common side effect you may experience some time after consuming the dose; hence, it is essential that you stay away from risky activities that need attention – such as driving or operating machinery.
- Filitra 40 is not for children and women, as the drug’s efficacy is not studied in them. So, keep these Vardenafil pills in a safe and secured place.
- Nasal congestion
- Red face
- Foggy vision
This is not the whole list of side effects. You may experience other adverse effects as well. Get immediate medical assistance in case of severe side effects that include pain in chest, breathlessness and hives. Priapism, or prolonged penile erection, is a rare side effect of Filitra 40, which needs immediate medical help.