- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Siltrate 100 is a generic medicine prescribed for erectile dysfunction treatment. It is produced and developed by a renowned pharmaceutical company called Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. The active component of this medicine is Sildenafil Citrate, which is a recognized medicinal drug for treating impotence in men. It helps men achieve and maintain an erection required for completing the act of sexual intercourse.
Sildenafil Citrate is classified under the group of drugs called PDE5-inhibitors. The drug has the potential to enhance blood supply to the male sexual organ for an erection that sustains for longer duration. It greatly improves a man’s erection abilities. Keep in mind that Siltrate is just to palliate erectile dysfunction; it will not cure the condition permanently, neither it is useful in treating loss of libido, as Sildenafil Citrate is not an aphrodisiac.
Indications –Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
100mg Sildenafil Citrate is the main potency of Siltrate 100, which is a PDE5-antagonist. It reduces the secretion of an enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5), allowing the body to secrete a potent chemical – Nitric Oxide. When nitric oxide is elevated, the blood circulation improves. This way abundant amount of blood is supplied to the sexual organ for an erection, but only on sexual stimulation. Erections with Siltrate 100 are pretty strong and long lasting so that a man can enhance his sexual performance.
- Siltrate 100 should be used as prescribed by a certified medical professional.
- Follow all directions carefully to utilize the medicine correctly and without any complications.
- Take a whole pill orally with a full glass of water for proper assimilation of the drug in the body.
- You need to take the pill at least an hour prior to making love and not more than one time a day.
- Do not take more than one pill in a day; otherwise, you may experience unpleasant side effects.
- The drug’s effect may diminish if you consume alcohol or grapefruits, so avoid them during the course of therapy.
- Consult your physician and inform about the pre-existing medical issues such as cardiac disease, neurological disorder, liver or kidney disorder, blood disorders, etc. This will help prevent any kind of health complications.
- Some drugs are known to interact badly with Sildenafil Citrate, such as antidepressants, protease inhibitors, nitrates and alpha-blockers. Nitrates, especially, causes severe hypotension if taken along with Siltrate 100. Hence, it is imperative to tell your doctor about the medicines you are taking.
- This generic ED medication is not for men who are hypertensive to Sildenafil Citrate.
- Mild dizziness is a common drug reaction one may experience after consuming dose. Physicians often suggest people to avoid performing risky activities that need alertness, such as driving or operating a machine.
- Siltrate 100 is not for women and children, as the efficacy of Sildenafil Citrate is not studied in them. It is essential that you keep the medicine in a safe and secured place.
- Nasal congestion
- Red face
- Foggy vision
These are common side effects of Siltrate 100, which often subside eventually. If you experience pain in chest and shortness of breath after the dose, immediately seek medical attention. Priapism i.e. erection persisting for more than four hours is a very serious condition that needs emergency medical attention. If you experience it, visit your medical advisor right away.