- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Tadalista 2.5 is the lower potency medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It is developed by a prominent pharmaceutical company known as Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. The active component of this generic medicine is Tadalafil, which is a recognized therapeutic agent for treating sexual impotence in men. It helps a man to achieve and maintain an erection required for performing sexual intercourse.
Tadalafil is categorized under the group of drugs known as PDE5-inhibitors. The drug has the ability to improve blood supply to the male reproductive organ for an erection that sustains for longer period of time. It greatly improves a man’s erectile abilities. Remember that Tadalista 2.5mg is just to suppress erectile dysfunction for a time being; it will not cure ED permanently. Also, it is not useful in treating libido problems, as Tadalafil does not have aphrodisiac properties.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
2.5mg Tadalafil is the main drug present in Tadalista 2.5mg, which is a PDE5-supressor. It reduces the production of an enzyme known as phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5), permitting the body to secrete a strong chemical – nitric oxide. When this chemical is elevated, the blood flow throughout the system improves. This is how adequate amount of blood is supplied to the reproductive organ for an erection on sexual stimulation. Erections promoted by Tadalista 2.5mg are quite strong and durable so that a man can improve his performance in the bedroom.
- Tadalista 2.5mg is ought to be used as directed by a medical advisor.
- Follow every instruction carefully before and while using this generic prescription ED medication.
- Consume a single pill with water for appropriate drug assimilation and do not break, crush or chew the pill.
- You have to take the pill at least 30 minute before planning to indulge in sexual activity and not more than once in a day or two.
- Do not exceed the dose by more than one dose at a time, as overdose is associated with unpleasant side effects.
- Tadalafil will lose its efficacy if taken along with alcohol, fatty foods of grapefruits, so avoid them while using this generic ED drug
- Speak to your physician and tell about the pre-existing health issues such as cardiac disease, brain disorder, kidney or liver dysfunction, blood disorders, etc. This can help prevent health complications while using Tadalista 2.5mg.
- Certain drugs are known to interact adversely with Tadalafil, such as nitrates, antidepressants, protease inhibitors and alpha-blockers. Nitrates, especially, cause severe fall down in blood pressure if taken with Tadalista 2.5mg. Hence, it is essential to inform your doctor about the undergoing treatment with any OTC or prescription drugs.
- This generic ED drug is not for one who is hypersensitive to Tadalafil.
- Dizziness is a common side effect you may experience after taking the dose. Experts often suggest men to avoid performing activities that need alertness, such as driving or operating machinery.
- Tadalista 2.5mg is not recommended for women and children, as the effectiveness of Tadalafil is not studied in such subjects. Hence, it is essential to keep the medicine in a safe and secured place.
- Runny nose
- Facial flushing
- Blurred vision
- Skin rashes
These are common adverse effects of Tadalista 2.5mg, which usually subside. If you have pain in chest and shortness of breath after taking the pill, immediately call your doctor for medical intervention. Priapism, or erection lasting for more than four hours, is a serious condition that needs immediate medical assistance. If you experience it, visit your medical prescriber right away.