- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Tadalista 20 is an exceptional medicament that is specifically designed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), a common male sexual disorder. ED is characterized by the inability to obtain and sustain an erection on sexual stimulation. A licensed pharmaceutical corporation called Fortune Healthcare manufactures Tadalista 20 with an active ingredient Tadalafil. This generic medicine controls penile failures efficiently.
The active drug, Tadalafil, belongs to a group of drugs called PDE5-anatagonists. The primary function of this medicine is to nullify the secretion of an enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5). This further increases the secretion of a chemical called nitric oxide. The overall blood circulation is enhanced with the elevation in nitric oxide. This way abundant amount of blood is supplied to the male organ for an erection.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
20mg Tadalafil is the main ingredient present in this generic impotence drug. The drug increases penile blood flow to promote an erection that sustains for longer duration. Remember that this drug allows you to experience erection only when you indulge in sexual activity. Tadalafil is not an aphrodisiac drug and it will not increase your sexual drive. More importantly, this drug will just palliate the suffering of penile failure; it will not cure erectile dysfunction.
- Tadalista 20 is ought to be used as instructed by the medical professional.
- Go through all the directions carefully before and while using this generic erectile dysfunction medicine.
- The pill should be consumed orally with a glass full of water for proper assimilation of the drug; do not chew or break it.
- The dose should be only when required and at least 30 minutes before commencing sexual activity.
- If you want to take the next dose, make sure it is taken after a day or two of previous dose.
- Never take more than one dose at a time; as it increases the risk of adverse effects.
- Tadalista 20 loses its effectiveness if taken along with alcohol or grapefruits, so do not consume them while using this impotence medicine.
- Do not take Tadalista if you have pre-existing medical issues related to heart, brain, kidney or liver dysfunction. Therefore, it is imperative that you inform your medical advisor about the past or present medical issues. Using this medicine in case of chronic debilitating medical problems may increase the risk of unpleasant side effects.
- Certain therapeutic drugs are known to interact adversely with Tadalafil. For instance, nitrates (used for chest pain) or alpha-blockers (used for hypertension) are known to interact with Tadalafil to produced serious hypotension (low blood pressure). Thus, you need to inform your doctor about the treatment you are undergoing.
- Men allergic to Tadalafil should never use this generic anti-impotent medication.
- Physicians often recommend men to avoid risky activities such as driving or operating machinery, as the drug produces mild to moderate dizziness.
- Do not give this ED drug to children and women, as the efficacy of this medicine is not studied in them. Hence, it is important that you keep this prescription medicine away from them.
- Nasal congestion
- Red face
- Blur vision
- Skin rashes
These are common side effects associated with Tadalista 20, which usually fade away eventually. Get immediate medical assistance in case if you experience chest pain, breathlessness, skin rashes, swelling of lips or face and prolonged erection. Priapism – prolonged erection – is an emergency condition that needs immediate medical attention.