Tadalista CT 20
- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Tadalista CT 20 mg is an exceptional medicine that is specially designed for managing erectile dysfunction (ED), a common sexual disorder. Erectile Dysfunction is a sexual condition characterized by the inability to attain and sustain an erection even after being sexually stimulated. Fortune Healthcare, a prominent pharmaceutical company, manufactures Tadalista CT 20 by using an active drug called Tadalafil. This generic medicine helps men achieve stronger and durable erection.
Tadalafil belongs to a group of drugs called PDE5-inhibitors. The main function of the medicine is to negate the function of an enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5). PDE5 inhibition improves the secretion of nitric oxide, a chemical that boosts blood circulation. This way adequate amount of blood enters the spongy tissues of the penile organ for an erection on sexual stimulation.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
20mg Tadalafil is the chemical composition of this generic impotence drug. The drug enhances penile blood flow to encourage an erection that sustains the rigidness for longer period of time. Remember that this drug allows a man to experience erection only when he indulges in sexual foreplay. Tadalafil is not an aphrodisiac medicine and it will not improve your sexual desire. More importantly, the drug will just palliate the suffering of penile inadequacy; it will not cure impotence.
- Tadalista CT 20 should be used as directed by the healthcare professional.
- Follow all the instructions carefully before and while using this medicine so that you can use it aptly.
- The pill should be consumed directly without drinking water; all you need to do is chew and swallow the pill.
- You need to take the dose at least 30 minutes before sexual activity and not more than once in 24 hours.
- Do not take two doses at a single time, as overdose is associated with unpleasant side effects.
- Tadalista CT 20 may lose its effectiveness if taken along with grapefruits and alcohol, so never take these substances along with this medicine.
- Do not take this medicine if you have pre-existing medical problems such as heart disease, brain disorder, kidney dysfunction, liver issues or blood problems. It is always safe to inform your doctor about the past or present medical problems. If you have the aforementioned diseases, you should ask your doctor whether it is safe to use.
- Drugs such as nitrates or alpha-blockers may interact adversely with Tadalafil. If taken together, one may experience severe low blood pressure (hypotension). Hence, it is important that you check your doctor and inform your doctor about the undergoing treatment with any OTC or prescription drugs.
- Men allergic to Tadalafil are advised not to use Tadalista CT 20.
- Physicians often recommend ED patients to avoid activities such as driving, riding or operating machinery, as the drug causes mild to moderate dizziness.
- Do not give this erectile dysfunction drug to women and children, as the effectiveness of the medicine is not studied in them. Hence, it is imperative that you keep this ED medicine away from them.
- Nasal congestion
- Facial Flushing
- Blurry vision
- Skin rashes
These are common side effects of Tadalista CT 20, which usually subside after some time. Get immediate medical attention in case if you experience chest pain, breathing difficulty, skin rashes, swelling of lips or face or prolonged erection. Priapism – prolonged erection – is an emergency situation that needs immediate medical assistance.