- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Tadalista 10 mg is an effective way of treating sexual impotence, also called erectile dysfunction (ED). ED is a common male sexual issue characterized by the inability to attain and sustain an erection. Fortune Healthcare is the manufacturer of this generic medicine and the chief drug is 10mg Tadalafil. The medicine helps manage erectile dysfunction efficiently and safely.
Tadalafil is classified under the therapeutic agents called PDE5-inhibitors. This medicinal drug increases the blood flow to the male organ to promote an erection process. This way Tadalista 10 encourages harder and durable erection during sexual activity. In short, it restores the penile blood flow. Remember, the medicine is just to palliate impotence; it will not cure ED permanently. Also, it is not for treating libido issues.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
10 Tadalafil is the active ingredient of this generic impotence medicine, which nullifies the effect of a specific enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5. Inhibition of PDE5 enzyme permits the body to secrete a chemical known as nitric oxide. Augmentation in nitric oxide increases the overall blood circulation. Ultimately, the penile shaft receives adequate amount of blood to make the spongy tissues stiff during sexual activity. Penile erections provided by this medicine are quite strong and long lasting.
- Tadalista 10 should be used as directed by your medical prescribed.
- You need to follow all directions carefully while using this medicine so that you can used it aptly and safely.
- Take the whole pill orally with a glass full of water without crushing or chewing.
- It is important to take the dose at least 30 minutes before sexual activity so that the drug gets enough time to assimilate properly.
- The dose should be taken only once in a day or two; otherwise, overdose may increase the risk of adverse effects.
- Tadalista 10 may lose its therapeutic effects if taken along with grapefruit juice or alcohol, so make sure you avoid them.
- Tadalista 10 is not meant for those who have chronic medical issues related to heart, brain, liver, kidney or blood. Hence, it is always safe to inform your doctor about the medical issues you have or have had. Taking medicine with chronic debilitating illnesses may increase the risk of health issues.
- Drug interactions are common when it comes to synthetic medicines and Tadalafil is no exception. This drug is not compatible with certain medicines that contain nitrates (nitroglycerines), alpha-blockers, antidepressants and prostate drugs. Nitrates and Tadalafil can increase the risk of severe hypotension that needs immediate medical attention.
- A man should strictly avoid this medicine if he is allergic to Tadalafil.
- Experts often advise men to stay away from risky activities during the course of therapy. That is because the drug may produce mild to moderate dizziness. Do not indulge in risky activities such as driving or operating a machine soon after taking the dose.
- Never give this prescription ED medicine to women and children. So, it is imperative to keep the medicine away from them.
- Runny nose
- Facial flushing
- Blurry vision
- Skin rashes
These are general side effects of Tadalista 10, which usually subside after some time. If you experience chest pain with breathlessness after taking the dose, immediately call your doctor for medical assistance. Priapism i.e. erection lasting for more than four hours is a serious side effect that requires immediate medical intervention. In severe cases, it needs surgical intervention.