Filagra FXT Plus
- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra FXT Plus is a potent medicine used to treat two debilitating sexual problems in men, such as erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE). This generic ED and PE medicine is manufactured by one of the renowned pharmaceutical companies called Fortune Healthcare. A single pill of Filagra FXT Plus is sufficient to eradicate ED and PE suffering. It has the ability to enhance blood flow and delay semen ejaculation so that you can indulge in longer session of lovemaking. Sexual intercourse with this medicine is more satisfactory.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and Premature Ejaculation (PE)
100mg Sildenafil Citrate and 60mg Fluoxetine are the two active components of Filagra FXT Plus. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Sildenafil Citrate and Fluoxetine for the treatment of sexual impotence and premature ejaculation. Sildenafil Citrate is essential a PDE5-suppressor, which means the enzyme PDE5 is temporarily inhibited to boost nitric oxide, a strong chemical that augments the penile blood flow. On the other hand, Fluoxetine is an antidepressant (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) that helps delay the semen ejection by working on certain brain chemicals.
- Filagra FXT Plus should be used after conferring a physician, who can help you with dosage and directions
- Follow all the instructions carefully before using this generic medicine
- You need to take the dose at least an hour before intending to make love; this buys the drug some time to assimilate and act properly
- If you are willing to take another dose, make sure you keep a gap of 24 hours from the previous dose
- Take the whole pill orally with a full glass of water, and do not crush, chew or break the pill; otherwise, the drug may lose its efficacy
- Refrain from consuming alcohol and grapefruits in any form, as they readily hinder drug absorption
- It is important that you consult your doctor and inform about pre-existing medical illness, undergoing treatment and/or medicinal allergy before using Filagra FXT Plus. This will help you use the medicine without any medical complication or drug reactions.
- You are not advised to use this medicine if you are already under treatment with medicines such as nitrates, alpha-blockers, depression medicines and other PDE5-suppressors. These drugs are not compatible with Sildenafil Citrate and Fluoxetine.
- Never give this powerful medicine to children and women; it is not formulated for them. This medicine can prove to be harmful in children, so keep the tablet away from them.
- Mild drowsiness is something that is often experienced after taking the dose, so stay away from risky activities that need your attention, such as driving or operating a machine.
- Store the pills in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat or sunlight. More importantly, check the expiry date before using Filagra FXT Plus.
- Facial flushing
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Upset stomach
- Blur vision
These side effects are mild and vanish as the drug’s effect fades away. However, it may produce serious side effects such as chest pain, breathlessness, skin rashes, edema of face and priapism i.e. prolonged erection. Get immediate medical assistance if you experience any of these serious side effects.