Filagra Oral Jelly Orange Flavour
- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra Oral Jelly Orange Flavour is one of the medicines prescribed for managing erectile dysfunction (ED) or sexual impotence. Fortune Healthcare, a pharmaceutical organization, manufactures this advanced form of generic ED medicine in oral jelly form. It is easy to administer and acts instantly to provide relief from ED. The active drug present in this generic ED medication is Sildenafil Citrate.
Filagra Oral Jelly Orange Flavour works fast than conventional pill, as the drug easily absorbs into the bloodstream and starts its action. It is helpful for men who often struggle to swallow a hard pill. This medicine easily dissolves and leaves pleasing taste of orange that can enhance sensual mood. All one needs to do is keep the medicine onto the tongue and feel the effect.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Impotence
100mg Sildenafil Citrate is the active drug composition of this oral jelly medicine, which is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of ED. This orange flavour oral jelly medicine temporarily stops the enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5); hence, Sildenafil Citrate is pharmacologically denoted as a PDE5-inhibtor. This action mechanism allows the body to release nitric oxide, a substance that augments the overall blood supply, including the male sexual organ. This way abundant blood enters the penile organ to make the spongy tissues stiff for completing the sexual intercourse.
- Filagra Oral Jelly Orange Flavour is a prescription drug, so it is important that you talk to your doctor about how to use it.
- Go through all instructions provided on your prescription letter and follow them to use the drug effectively
- Squeeze the sachet and consume medicine directly without drinking water; do not mix it with any juice or alcoholic beverages
- You need to take the dose at least half an hour before intending to indulge in sexual activity
- Do not exceed the dose by more than once in duration of 24 hours; otherwise, overdose can increase the risk of adverse effects
- Filagra Oral Jelly Orange Flavour will not work if you do not indulge in sexual activity
- Alcohol, grapefruits, illicit drugs or fatty foods should be avoided while using this medicine, as they readily hamper drug assimilation
- Before using this medicine, make sure you inform your doctor about health related issues such as medical conditions, undergoing treatment and sensitivity to any kind of medicines. This will help you use the medicine without any complexities.
- Filagra Oral Jelly Orange Flavour is not advised to men who are already under treatment with nitrates, alpha-blockers or antidepressants, as they interact badly with Sildenafil Citrate to produce unwanted drug reactions.
- Drowsiness is a common side effect associated with this oral jelly medicine; hence, it is important that you stay indoors and avoid performing risky activities that need attention.
- Never give this prescription medicine to children and women, as it is not formulated for them.
- Keep the sachets in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat or sunlight.
- Nasal congestion
- Upset Stomach
- Foggy vision
- Facial flushing
These common side effects usually subside as the drug’s effect vanishes. If you experience any serious side effects such as chest pain, breathlessness or skin rashes, immediately seek medical attention. A side effect called priapism i.e. prolonged erection is quite rare; it needs immediate surgical intervention.