- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra 50 is an extremely safe, effective and affordable generic medicine that helps men overcome a sexual disorder like erectile dysfunction (ED). A renowned pharmaceutical company called Fortune Healthcare produces and develops this generic medicine. It helps an impotent man to experience rock hard erection during sexual activity, thereby enhancing the sexual performance. The sexual activity is more pleasurable and satisfactory with Filagra 50mg. Remember, it does not cure the condition; it is just a palliative way to treat ED.
Indications – Male sexual weakness or erectile dysfunction
50mg Sildenafil Citrate is the main active drug present in Filagra 50. The Food and Drug Administration approved Sildenafil Citrate for the management of erectile dysfunction. In fact, Sildenafil Citrate is the first recognized oral drug used for the treatment of male impotence. Sildenafil Citrate comes under the class drugs called PDE5-inhibitors, which are to be used only after consulting a doctor. This prescription drug is prescribed broadly to men who are diagnosed with ED.
- Filagra 50 should be used according to the directions provided on a prescription label
- To allow the drug assimilate properly and show its effect, take the pill an hour before intending to indulge in sexual practice
- You may take the dose with or without food, preferably with a glass full of water
- Take the whole tablet without crushing or chewing
- Certain substances such as alcohol, fatty foods and grapefruits can greatly reduce the drug’s effectiveness, so avoid them
- Keep a gap of 24 hours between two doses to avoid overdose complications
- Inform your doctor about past or present medical issues related to heart, brain, liver or kidney before using Filagra 50.
- Also, tell about undergoing treatment with any OTC or prescription medications, and medicinal allergies.
- You may feel a bit dizzy after taking the dose, so stay away from risky activities such as driving or operating machine.
- Filagra 50 is not advised to men who are already under treatment with medicines such as nitrates, alpha-blockers, antidepressants and antimicrobials. These medicines are incompatible with Sildenafil Citrate and can produce unwanted symptoms if taken together.
- Do not give this medicine to children or teenagers, as the drug is not formulated for them. Keep the medicine in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight or heat. Never use a medicine that has crossed its expiry date.
- Facial flushing
- Nasal congestion
- Upset stomach
- Foggy vision
It is not possible to list out all the side effects. Few susceptible men may experience chest pain, breathing difficulty, skin rashes, swelling of face, or prolonged erection. Get immediate medical attention if you experience any unpleasant side effects after taking the dose.