- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Tadalista 5 mg is the moderate potency generic medicine used for treating erectile dysfunction (ED), a common male sexual issue. Fortune Healthcare is the manufacturer of this medicine. The main drug present in this generic medicine is Tadalafil, a clinically proven drug that helps men regain their lost erectile power. The medicine helps treat impotence without producing much side effects.
Tadalafil is categorized under the class of drugs called PDE5-inhibitors. The medicine helps improve blood flow to the male sexual organ to attain stronger and durable erection. In short, it restores a man’s erectile function. It is just to palliate erectile dysfunction; it will not cure ED permanently. Tadalafil does not have aphrodisiac properties so it will not increase your sexual drive.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
5 Tadalafil is the active drug composition of this generic ED medicine, which helps reduce the effect of a naturally secreting enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5. Inhibition of this enzyme allows the body to release a chemical – nitric oxide. Elevation in nitric oxide improves the blood flow throughout the system. Eventually, the penile organ receives sufficient blood to experience and erection, sustaining for longer duration. Erections with Tadalista 5 are pretty strong and durable, helping men to improve their performance in the bed.
- Tadalista 5 should be used as instructed by a certified medical advisor.
- Follow all instructions carefully before and while utilizing this generic ED medication.
- Consume a whole pill with water for proper drug assimilation and do not crush or chew the pill.
- You must take the pill at least 30 minutes before intending to make love and not more than once in a day or two.
- Do not exceed the dose, as overdose may increase the risk of unpleasant adverse effects.
- Tadalafil will lose its therapeutic powers if taken along with fatty foods, alcohol or grapefruits, so avoid them when using this generic ED drug
- Tadalista 5 is not suitable for men with certain medical issues. Hence, it is recommended that you inform your doctor about pre-existing medical illnesses, if any, such as heart disease, brain disorder, liver/kidney dysfunction, blood disease, etc. This will help prevent further health complications.
- Pharmacologically, Tadalafil is not compatible with a few drugs. If taken together, they can prove harmful to the body. For instance, nitrates or alpha-blockers are inimical to Tadalafil and can increase the risk of low blood pressure if taken together. Therefore, it is highly recommended to inform your doctor about the medicine you are already taking.
- Men with a known history of Tadalafil allergy are advised not to use Tadalista 5.
- Dizziness is common after consuming the pill; hence experts often advise men to stay away from performing activities that need attention, such as driving or operating machinery.
- Tadalista 5 is not for women and children, as the efficacy of Tadalafil is not yet studied in such subjects. It is imperative to keep the medicine in a safe and secured place.
- Nasal congestion
- Red face
- Blurred vision
- Skin rashes
These are common side effects of Tadalista 5, which usually fade away after some time. If you experience pain in chest with shortness of breath after consuming the pill, immediately call your physician for medical attention. Priapism, prolonged erection (for more than four hours), is a serious condition that needs immediate medical intervention. If you experience such condition, visit your doctor right away.