- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filitra 10 is a generic medicine that is used to treat male sexual weakness, also called erectile dysfunction (ED). It is one of the versions of Generic Levitra, because it contains Vardenafil as an active ingredient. Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is the manufacturer of this generic medicine. It helps a sexually incompetent man to experience rigid and durable erection so that he can execute sexual intercourse with utmost satisfaction.
Filitra 10 contains 10mg Vardenafil, an FDA-approved erectile dysfunction drug. Vardenafil is one of the oral medicinal drugs that can safely and effectively manage male penile weakness. It helps a man go harder and longer in the bedroom so that he can please his woman. Keep in mind that this medicine is not an aphrodisiac drug and it will not increase your sexual desire. Filitra 10 is just to palliate the condition; it will not cure ED.
Indications – Sexual Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
10mg Vardenafil is the active component of Filitra 10, which belongs to a group of drugs called PDE5-inhibitors. It dramatically reduces the secretion of an enzyme called PDE5 (phosphodiesterase-5) soon after oral administration. Inhibition of PDE5 allows the body to release nitric oxide, a substance that looks after increasing the blood supply toward the penile organ for an erection. This generic medicine not only promotes erection, but also sustains the hardness for longer period.
- To be on a safer side, Filitra 10 should be used exactly as directed by your medical advisor.
- Follow each and every direction carefully before and while using this generic anti-impotent medicine.
- All one needs to do is pop a pill with a full glass of water, without crushing, chewing or splitting.
- It is important that you take the dose approximately an hour prior to sexual activity and not more than once in 24 hours.
- It is mandatory to keep a gap of 24 hours between two doses to stay away from overdose and its complications.
- Filitra 10 fails to assimilate properly if taken along with grapefruits or alcohol.
- Filitra 10 is not safe in use if you have any past or present medical history of heart disease, brain disorder, liver or kidney dysfunction and leukemia. Hence, it is important that you inform your doctor about the medical ailments you have or have had.
- Certain medications containing alpha-blockers or nitrates are incompatible with Vardenafil and can produce adverse effect such as low blood pressure. It is highly recommended to tell your doctor about the medicines you are taking, including OTC/prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- Men with a known case of Vardenafil allergy should not use Filitra 10.
- Driving, operating machinery or any other risky activities are strictly prohibited soon after dosage, as the drug is known to produce mild to moderate dizziness.
- This generic medicine is not for children and women, as the clinical efficacy of the drug is not studied in them. Keep the medicine in a very safe and secured place.
- Runny nose
- Hot flashes
- Blurry vision
This is not the whole list of plausible side effects. The aforementioned symptoms often subside as the drug’s effect diminishes. Immediate medical attention is necessary in case of any serious side effects such as chest pain, breathlessness, skin rashes, irregular pulse rate, and prolonged erection.