- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
Filagra Professional is an advanced form of medicine prescribed for the treatment of a sexual disorder called impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED). One of the prominent pharmaceutical corporations called Fortune Healthcare manufactures this generic ED medicine. It is available in sublingual tablet that is to be kept underneath the tongue
Filagra Professional is a perfect remedy for men with moderate to severe sexual impotence. It helps an impotent man to achieve and sustain an erection required for completing the act of sexual intercourse. It helps you lead a healthier and satisfactory intimate relationship. Filagra Professional should be used as directed by your medical professional.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
100mg Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient of Filagra Professional, which falls under the group of drugs called PDE5-inhibitors. The main action of this drug is on an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). By inhibiting this enzyme, the drug increases the secretion of nitric oxide and cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate. This action mechanism increases the overall blood circulation. This way abundant amount of blood enters the penile shaft for an erection on sexual excitement.
- Filagra Professional should be used as directed by a medical professional and follow all instructions carefully.
- It is important that you take the dose only when required and not more than once in 24 hours.
- Take the dose approximately an hour before intending to indulge in sexual activity; this gives the drug some time to assimilate properly.
- All you need to do is keep a single pill underneath the tongue; the medicine dissolves and acts instantly.
- Do not take more than one pill at a time, as overdose is associated with unwanted side effects.
- The efficacy of the medicine will decrease or you may experience unpleasant side effects if you take the dose with alcohol, fatty food and grapefruits.
- Talk to your healthcare provider and inform him about past or present medical issues such as cardiac problem, brain disorder, liver or kidney dysfunction, blood dyscrasia or cancer. Taking the medicine in such conditions can increase the risk of adverse events.
- Tell your doctor if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicines, herbal supplements or remedies before using Filagra Professional, because certain medications are known to interact adversely with Sildenafil Citrate, causing health complications.
- Do not use this generic ED medicine if you are allergic to Sildenafil Citrate.
- Stay away from this powerful anti-impotent medicine if you are under nitrates or alpha-blockers treatment. That’s because these drugs can lead to severe hypotension if taken with Sildenafil Citrate.
- You can expect mild dizziness after taking the dose of Filagra Professional; hence, it is important that you stay indoors or avoid risky activities such as driving operating a machine, etc.
- This prescription ED medicine is not for children and women, as Sildenafil Citrate is not meant for them.
- Hot flashes
- Runny nose
- Upset stomach
- Mild vision impairment
These side effects usually subside as the drug’s effect perishes. Filagra Professional, in sensitive men, may produce symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath, skin rashes, swelling of face and uneven pulse rate. A rare side effect called priapism (erection persisting for more than four hours) may occur in a few men, especially in case of overdose. Immediately seek medical assistance if you experience this adverse effect.