Filagra Gel Shots (Oral Jelly)
- Manufacturer: Fortune Health Care, India
“Filagra Gel Shots” is a package of seven different flavoured oral jelly medicines that are prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). This innovative form of medicine is highly effective in helping you overcome erectile dysfunction without any complexities. Erectile Dysfunction is highly treatable with this generic medicine. Fortune Healthcare manufactures Filagra Oral Jelly in seven assorted flavours.
This medicine works faster as compared to conventional hard pills, as it gets readily absorbed in the system to provide instant relief from penile failure. Moreover, these seven fruity flavours of this oral jelly leave a pleasant taste after consumption, which enhances your sensual mood. “Filagra Oral Jelly 1 Week Pack 7 Flavours” is a week’s medicine with a high success and efficacy rate.
Indications – Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Sexual Impotence
100mg Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient in each sachet, which is an FDA-approved drug. This oral jelly medicine easily enters the bodily system and starts its action promptly. The drug temporarily inhibits a specific enzyme called phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5). This allows the body to release nitric oxide, a substance that boosts blood flow throughout the system, including the male reproductive organ. This is how the medicine works to encourage an erection process during sexual activity. Undoubtedly, this oral jelly medicine enhances your sexual performance.
- Filagra Oral Jelly 1 Week Pack 7 Flavours should be used as directed by a healthcare professional
- Follow all directions carefully before using this innovative form of medicine
- Take a sachet, squeeze the medicinal content onto a spoon, and consume the medicine without drinking water
- The medicine will dissolve and leave a pleasing taste to enhance your sensual mood
- Take the dose roughly half an hour before intending to indulge in sexual activity
- Do not take the dose more than once in 24 hours; otherwise, an overdose may increase the risk of adverse effects
- Sexual stimulation half an hour after dosage is necessary to experience the effects of this medicine
- Do not consume alcohol, grapefruits or fatty foods while using this generic ED medicine, as they hamper drug absorption
- Before using Filagra Oral Jelly 1 Week Pack 7 Flavours, make sure you talk to your doctor about undergoing treatments, medicinal allergies and medical history related to the heart or brain. This will help you use the medicine without any drug reactions or complications.
- This generic ED drug is not recommended for men who are already taking medicines including nitrates, alpha-blockers, protease inhibitors and other anti-impotence drugs. These drugs, if taken along with Sildenafil Citrate, can increase the risk of adverse effects.
- Dizziness is a common side effect of this medicine, so physicians often advise people to stay away from risky, outdoor activities such as driving, operating a machine, etc.
- Do not give this medicine to anyone who is under 18 years of age or women. Also, men with severe medical illnesses should stay away from oral jelly medicine.
- Store Filagra Oral Jelly medicine in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight or moisture.
- Pain in head
- Facial flushing
- Runny nose
- Upset stomach
- Blur vision
The abovementioned symptoms are general side effects of this oral jelly medicine. They usually subside, but if they persist, immediately seek medical attention. Call your doctor if you experience chest pain, breathlessness, skin rashes and priapism (prolonged painful erection).